Reinforced to provide increased pressure capability, Tygon S3™ B-44-4X I.B. tubing is the most flexible reinforced tubing available.
Tygon S3™ B-44-4X I.B. from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is now phthalate-free.
Saint-Gobain is proud to be among the first companies to offer sustainable flexible tubing
products. The bio-based Tygon S3™ line combines the high performance standards customers
demand with an eco-friendly tubing design
Versatility Provides the Solution to Many Applications
Tygon S3™ B-44-4X I.B. can be used to transport many types of fluids in applications ranging from those regulated by FDA guidelines to industrial laboratory applications involving virtually all nonsolvent based chemicals.
Flexibility to Deal with the “Twists and Turns”
Lightweight and easy to handle, Tygon S3™ B-44-4X I.B. goes into service quickly. It readily curves
around corners and obstructions, requiring a minimum of couplings and fittings. Its flexibility can
save up to one-third the footage and much of the labor required to install rigid stainless steel,
glass tubing or piping.
Ideal for Use with ReSeal® Reusable Sanitary Fittings
By combining Tygon S3™ B-44-4X I.B. with ReSeal® Reusable Fittings, complete assemblies can be
constructed, providing a contamination-free environment that maintains the purity of fluids being transferred. ReSeal® assemblies are easy to install and can increase manufacturing efficiency by providing a fluid path that is repeatedly sterilizable using many conventional clean-in-place methods.
* The compliance status of Tygon S3™ B-44-4X I.B. according to the marketing region can be found on www.TygonS3.com. Please refer to the detailed document of compliance for a complete compliance information and appropriate use instruction. The complete compliance information and use instructions
can be found at www.TygonS3.com
Tygon S3™ 44-4X I.B.Features/Benefits
• Handles four times the pressure of non-reinforced tubing
• Smooth, non-porous bore resists particle entrapment
• Clear wall enables visualization of fluid flow
• Connects easily to ReSeal® Sanitary Fittings
• Meets FDA, 3-A and NSF criteria
• Contains no chemicals listed in California’s Prop 65
• Contains no BPA or phthalates
• Cosmetic production
• Food and dairy processing*
• Beverage dispensing*
• Water purification systems
• Printing equipment
• Coolant lines
• Chemical transfer
• Instrumentation and air supply