Non-DEHP Tubing for Laboratory, Food & Beverageand Vacuum Applications
Tygon S3™ E-3603 from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is now phthalate-free. Saint-Gobain is proud to be among the first companies to offer sustainable, flexible tubing products. The bio-based Tygon S3™ line combines the high performance standards customers demand with an eco-friendly tubing design. Crystal clear and flexible, long-lasting and crack-resistant, the new Tygon S3™ E-3603 non-DEHP tubing delivers the same superior performance you have come to expect, but now in a formulation that contains a non-DEHP plasticizer.
Tygon S3™ E-3603 Tubing handles most inorganic chemicals found in the laboratory. It is nonoxidizing and non-contaminating, and less permeable than rubber tubing. The glassy-smooth inner bore helps prevent buildup to facilitate cleaning. Coils are marked at 30.4 cm intervals for easy measuring.
Engineered to Last
Tygon S3™ E-3603 Tubing is specially formulated for resistance to flex-fatigue and abrasion. As a tubing for instrumentation connection, vent, drain and other general laboratory applications, Tygon S3™ E-3603 Tubing offers superior life, which minimizes the labor and expense of replacement. It can be sterilized through conventional autoclave methods (steam 30 minutes at 1,0 bar, 121º C) and Ethylene Oxide.
Available in Vacuum Tubing Sizes
Tygon S3™ E-3603 Vacuum Tubing has extra-heavy walls that will withstand a full vacuum at room temperature (759mm of mercury at 23˚C and up to 686mm of mercury at 60˚C). Like standard Tygon® Laboratory Tubing, Tygon S3™ E-3603 Vacuum Tubing resists most inorganic chemicals and can be used in corrosive atmospheres.
Tygon S3™ complies with FDA, NSF, 3-A, meets USP Class VI, Japan Food Sanitation Law # 370/1959, REACH, 1935/2004/EC and 10/2011/EU for many foods and beverages. Tygon S3™ tubing products do not contain chemicals listed in California's Prop 65.
* For complete compliance information and appropriate use instructions, please refer to the detailed document of compliance. The complete compliance information and use instructions can be found at www.TygonS3.com.
Tygon S3™ E-3603 Features/Benefits
• The new bio-based formulation delivers the same excellent performance
• Outstanding chemical resistance
• Lot-to-lot consistency for reproducible results
• Non-oxidizing and non-contaminating
• Smooth, polished inner wall
• Slips easily over fittings and grips securely for simple lab set-ups
• Contains no BPA or phthalates
• Standard sizes available to hold full vacuum at room temperature
• General laboratory
• Food & beverage*
• Analytical instruments
• Peristaltic and vacuum pumps
• Ideal for condensers, incubators,
desiccators, gas lines and drain lines