Clear, High-Performance Fuel Tubing for Small Engines Designed to Meet Regulatory Standards for Clean Air
Tygon® LP-1200 Low Permeation Fuel Tubing is specially designed to meet new EPA and CARB evaporative emission standards of 15g/m2/day. The patent-pending design and robust multi-layer construction offers superior fitting retention and resistance to swelling, hardening and cracking caused by hydrocarbon-based fluids.
Available in both standard and custom sizes and colors, Tygon LP-1200 is ideal for lawn and garden power equipment, small engine fuel lines, and lubricating oil and grease transfer lines. It meets ANSI B175.1 Annex D standard.
Tygon LP-1200 is available in five standard stock sizes:
• 0.080" (2.032 mm) I.D. x 0.140" (3.556 mm) O.D.
• 3/32" (2.381 mm) I.D. x 3/16" (4.762 mm) O.D.
• 1/8" (3.175 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.350 mm) O.D.
• 3/16" (4.762 mm) I.D. x 5/16" (7.937 mm) O.D.
• 1/4" (6.350 mm) I.D. x 3/8" (9.525 mm) O.D.
- Easy to diagnose fuel flow or leak problems
• High purity fluoropolymer inner liner
- Reduces the risk of fuel system fouling from extractable solids found in typical rubber products
• Superior fuel resistance and compatible with ethanol-enhanced fuels
- Worry-free operation
• Excellent fitting retention
- 100% seal for optimum safety
• Superior flexibility
- Easy assembly, routing and optimized fuel pick-up
• Excellent elasticity
- Prevents “necking” from over-stretching during installation
- Applicable with most fuel applications*
• UV resistant: Meets ANSI B175.1
Annex D Standard UV testing
- Durable; long service life
• EPA and CARB approved (Q-14-003)
- Meets low permeation standards of 15g/m2/day Expertise, Performance, Customization
• Cut-off machines
• Earth/ice augers
• Engine drills
• Hedge and weed
• Leaf blowers
• Pole pruners
• Split-boom products
*Not recommended for reuse in higher temperature applications.